Lecture course “Field Theory of Condensed Matter: Hydrodynamics”
- From Boltzmann equation to Hydrodynamics (HD)
- Poiseuille and Stokes flow, HD transport in electron fluids
- Nonlinear HD: KdV, solitons, turbulence
- HD of Fermi liquids, viscosity
- HD near Quantum Critical Points
- HD in superfluids
- HD in graphene in Weyl systems
- HD in 1D systems
- General relativity and HD
- Elasticity and HD
L.D. Landau and E.M. Lifshitz, Course of Theoretical Physics: Fluid Mechanics (Vol. 6); Theory of Elasticity (Vol. 7); Physical Kinetics (Vol. 10).
P.M. Chaikin and T.C. Lubensky, Principles of Condensed Matter Physics.